You already know…
There are people out there who are getting huge royalty checks from Kindle and CreateSpace…
…and they “crush it” by selling books on Amazon. Day after day, week after week, month after month.
You probably also know that people claim it’s pretty easy to start having the same success…
My cover was subconsciously telling customers “Don’t Buy This”
Consider these facts for a minute: shoppers in a bookstore spend an average of 8 seconds looking at the front cover of a book and 15 seconds looking at the back before deciding whether to buy it. Further, a survey of booksellers showed that 75% of them found the book cover to be the most important element of the book.
See, I had gotten my book cover made via Fiverr, and I thought it looked good enough to sell… Turns out it wasn’t.
I realized the cover needed to be better, so I started researching and studying what kind of covers sell books. What I found out in the first few days literally left my jaw on the floor.
I implemented some of the techniques discovered and behold…
My Kindle book sold its very first copy that exact same night.
I didn’t change a single word of the book, description, or the price… All I did was tweak my cover …
My book effortlessly transformed from a total dud, to totally desired, all because I added a cover that works.
Now, you might be thinking… “There’s no way the cover makes THAT much of a difference” And if you are thinking that…
You are dead wrong.
This is the #1 mistake self publishing authors make
Here are some facts that my own research and experience confirmed:
- People DO judge books by the cover. In a field as competitive and as saturated as Kindle, Amazon, or Nook, people decide to learn more about a book entirely on what the cover looks like. If your cover isn’t grabbing people from the start, it’s never going to sell.
- People buy because they feel it. And images immediately translate to feelings. The factors that arouse the “I want to buy this” feeling are little known and ignored by 98% of sellers on online. So if you know the secrets, you will outsell 98% of others, easily.
- People know if they are going to buy within 8 seconds. That’s it. That’s all the time you have. If you’re starting to think that it really does take an expert to know how to get someone to buy your book within 8 seconds, then you’re on the right track…
- Your cover is your brand. Why would you ever want to put your name on a cheap, poor-performing, or ugly book cover? Doing so will only hurt you massively.
Push Button Covers is a bundle of 100+ professional, ready-made covers for you to use.
- No More Amateur Covers That Kill Sales
- No More Expensive Designer Fees
- No More Generic/ Dull Fiverr Covers
Easily to edit with or without Photoshop
Look, we don't care if you use our covers on your own sites or your clients' sites. You can modify them anyway you like. Use them in your offline or online marketing campaigns.
Upload them to your blog. Use them for ebooks and for reports.
Or do all of it. With 40 cover templates to choose from, you'll come up with endless ways to use them for countless projects.
It's not uncommon to pay $100 a pop for a book cover when hiring a designer.
Don't regret passing this offer by!
You'll pay less than that to download 40 of our book covers for a flat-fee of only $12.95. That works out to only 30 cents per cover!
If you want an amazing value then act RIGHT NOW and grab Push Button Covers before it's too late.
People are telling us we're offering these book covers of this quality much too cheap. We're not sure how long we will keep the offer open at this price.